It’s a pleasure to participate in the fifth eden election with such inspiring pioneers. Thank you everyone for reading, participating, and helping humanity with profoundly helpful consensus processes.Below you can read about me and how I plan to help the Eden community. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or comments.
Table of Contents:
- Empowering communities with fun and innovative consensus games
- Helping people cooperate to make the best experiences possible
- 5 years in EOS community, first few with Dogman Labs, main focus is helping people cooperate with Eden
- Host of Eden Town Hall
- weekly open forum with community leaders and creating videos together
- everyone is welcome to join both meetings
- Fifth Eden election , served as Chief Delegate and L1 delegate in prior seasons
- Countless examples fostering collaboration, tool building, and content creation for community growth
- Learn more at EdenCreators.com
- Over the past year we’ve published hundreds of hours of inspiring, entertaining, and educational videos with many of the best builders in Web3. You can enjoy countless collaborative insights in our playlists, including Eden ƒractal, Eden Town Halls, Genesis ƒractal, and Eden Creators Originals.
- These videos provide a profoundly helpful resource to help everyone enjoy the benefits of EOS… and their evergreen value will compound as we continue to innovate, create awesome stories together, and increase our production capacity.
- We’re pioneering the power of DAMS, or decentralized autonomous media studios, with innovative consensus games like Eden+Fractal, Vlalendas, and Ideathons.
- Planning to produce thousands of world class videos that showcase the amazing work of EOS community members, promote EOS to mainstream audiences, and show how everyone can create huge benefits by empowering their communities with EOS!
- In addition to creating videos, we’re also creating many exciting articles that you can explore in our Garden. Some of these articles are about collaborative tools and games we’re building, such as Cignals, Eden Talk, and Cagendas. Other articles, such as Independence and our earlier writing at Dogman Labs, help tell the incredible story of the EOS Community.
- Many of our articles are devoted to curating the work of talented builders in the ecosystem and providing welcoming introductory resources for new community members. For example, you can read our articles about Pomelo, Albedo, Agendas, and Consortium. We’re also supercharging content curation with the power of DAMS, as you can read in our article about curating More Equal Animals.
- All of the content that we create is free for anyone to access and we encourage collaboration. We’re stoked to share much more soon, including EOS music with Dans Party! 🎶
- Eden Fractal
- Eden ƒractal is a community that helps EOS and empowers communities with ƒractal cooperation. We host Eden ƒractal events every Wednesday at 15:30 UTC where over fifty talented participants have earned respect by reaching consensus in state of the art cooperative video games. You can learn about Eden Fractal by visiting EdenFractal.com, reading this draft article, and watching all meetings since we started six months ago in our video playlist. You can also explore this draft article to learn how these meetings foster the creation of public goods, including open-source tooling, networking, and inspiration.
- Eden Town Hall
- We host Eden Town Halls that bring the EOS Community together for fun, insightful, and productive discussions every Sunday at 16 UTC. You can watch all of the discussions with EOS Community leaders since we started hosting town halls six months ago in our video playlist. Eden Town Halls were originally sponsored by Bywire News and are now hosted as a free service for the benefit of the community. Town Halls started as audio only conversations and are evolving into uniquely collaborative video shows where we share the news, encourage community members to show their work, and make exciting video clips with the power of DAMS!
- While creating content and hosting events, we’re also planting seeds and nourishing the noosphere to help grow countless new communities with all kinds of enjoyable, creative, and helpful purposes. Every creator or community doing something good for the world can do it better by cooperating with fractal consensus games on EOS… and we’re here to help!
- As we pioneer new forms of collaboration, we’re sharing our experiences, documenting progress, creating educational tutorials, writing cooperating manuals, coordinating development of open-source tooling, incubating exemplary organizations, and building case studies to help everyone enjoy these innovative games with their communities. For example, you can see our ƒirst ƒractal music video and this draft article to learn about some of the communities that we’re growing with fractal consensus games, including our cosmically exciting work with Alien World’s Fractal and other Antelope communities. You can also see our draft articles about ECOS, EOS Sages, and Playtubas Global for previews of future development…
- Track record: profound capital efficiency
- Amazing video content DAMS
- Growing team
- Open Source Tooling
- Video editing & content curation
- Eden fractal
- Town hall
- Fractal apple
- Creator talk
- Helping more communities cooperate
- Art association
- Non-profit cancer group
- alien worlds
- zeos fractal,
- Spanish fractal
- Playtubas Global
- Funding content creation and open source tools for fractal cooperation
- Fun and innovative consensus games
- Networking, collaboration, and building relationships
- Fun, entertaining, and profoundly helpful for humanity
- public goods
- Preparing for the flood