This article provides an overview of Fractalien Worlds and our plans to help the Alien Worlds Fractal community. Please note that this article is a work in progress and will be updated soon. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- Intro to Fractalien Worlds
- Consortium Topic Proposal
- Our Work for Fractalien Worlds
- Feedback and Next Steps
- Our Offer
- Expanding into the Cosmos
- Related Posts
- Alien World’s ƒractal
Intro to Fractalien Worlds
Fractalien Worlds is a new metaverse game where explorers voyage across the fractal cosmic expanse and play innovative social games. For more about Fractalien Worlds, see our article about Alien Worlds Fractal.
Consortium Topic Proposal
Greetings, explorers! We embarked into the Fractalien Worlds last month after Vlad’s proposal to was approved by the Planet Eyeke council to reignite Alien Worlds Fractal. In addition to funding Vlad to port over the Eden Fractal tools to WAX for AWF, the proposal also provided funding for me, Rosmari, and Tadas to provide hosting, promotional, and provide additional services for six weeks in Fractalien Worlds. Now the six week agreement is ending and we are interested to discuss the next steps with the community. We are preparing a proposal for the Eyeke councilors and most respected members of Fractalien Worlds to extend our agreement and are interested in hearing your thoughts. You can learn more at EdenCreators.com/fractalienworlds and EdenCreators.com/alienworldsfractal
Our Work for Fractalien Worlds
Some examples of work so far:
- Telegram group creation
- Event scheduling
- Event hosting and moderation
- The videos from our first six meetings are available at
- Articles and show notes
- Co-hosting EOS Ship meetings
- Also participate in KROWN call every Thursday
- Publicity on fireside and EF and town halls
- Curation and resources
- Representative for Eden Fractal in Alien Worlds
- Communicating with Michael Yeates and delegates
- Tool building and game creation
- Design with Vlad and help with support welcoming
- Promotion in Telegram chats and during meetings
- Creation of musical loops
- Training Rosmari on skills for AWF such as video editing, writing articles, creating web pages, etc.
- Featuring AW Fractal on EdenCreators.com/events
Feedback and Next Steps
We can discuss the below to get a better understanding of possibilities:
- What do you think of our last six weeks?
- Is there anything that you’d like us to do or improve to share better experiences in the future?
- Are you interested in extending the offer to continue Alien Worlds Fractal Meetings?
- What is the best way to continue going forward?
We’re very curious to hear your thoughts and we also invite everyone to discuss this in more detail at the EOS Ship this Thursday.
To continue and refine services from Eden Creators, we request 150k Trilium (TLM) and 60 million POLL over the next seven weeks. This offers both a continuation and upgrade of the services provided in the original proposal that Vlad created, which you can see here.
We are requesting the Trilium from the Planet Eyeke syndicate (or other planets in Alien Worlds) and the POLL to be minted by the AWF council composed of the most respected members of Fractalien Worlds. The market value of TLM and POLL have both decreased significantly over the past three months since the proposal was approved. To accommodate the limited budget of leaders in Alien Worlds, we’ve decided to propose our services at the same discounted rate as last time but denominated in TLM and POLL, which means that we are asking for approximately 60% less than the previous agreement in USD value. The transactions can be split up amongst different weeks to acommodate the weekly budget of planetary leaders. In alignment with the ideas about smart contracts, promises, and natural giving from More Equal Animals and Non-Violent Communication, we understand that any proposal is simply an expression of consensus opinion that may change in the future.
All funds raised will be used to help our community succeed as much as possible. For example, the TLM that Dan raised during the first six weeks was all paid back to Vlad for services to help and create documentation+tutorials to help anyone deploy Eden Fractal social games on Antelope computers to empower their community.
In addition to continuing and refining our services from the original proposale, this funding would also enable us to do the following:
- Improve punctuality and functionality of event hosting
- Refine promotional messages and promote events further in advance
- Messages can be shared multiple times a week to share excitement the Propaganda Game
- Schedule speaking introduction to Fractalien Worlds on EOS Fireside Chat
- Publishing Eden Town Hall episode about Fractalien Worlds
- Tweet and share it across telegram and discord
- Create an events page in Lu.ma where players can RSVP
- Create an email list and distributing event reminders as emails
- Create Fractalien Worlds Art
- Fractalien Worlds Logo
- Multiple logo designs can be shared in future propaganda games for community review
- Branded Event Welcome Art
- Branded Fractalien Worlds Art would be included in promotional messages
- More coming soon!
In addition to the offer above, we recommend the Fractalien Worlds community to support Tadas, a brilliant builder who is building profoundly helpful tools for Alien Worlds . For more details about Tadas’ work, see our articles about Albedo, Fractalgram, and Firmament. Following up on the last proposal, we suggest funding Tadas with an additional funding of 30k TLM and 30 million POLL. This will help Tadas pioneer more essential tools for Fractalien Worlds, such as the upcoming Respect Tree tools that emerged from ideation with Alien Worlds issue and priority management….
Expanding into the Cosmos
- Collaborations with Eden Fractal
- EOS, TLM, Consortium, and Respect can be shared amongst communities
- Improve music and effects during meetings
- Video editing and uploading of full episodes to Eden Creator’s Youtube channel
- Creating an intro and outro video scenes
- Creating a Youtube Playlist
- Featuring new updates updates in Eden Town Halls
- A possibility of creating an Alien Worlds themed Town Hall and/or Fractal Apple
- Creating a website with useful articles and sections
- Lisa’s coffee shop graphics
- Promotion at EOS Fireside Chat
- (This will also be a promotion for Eden Fractal tools)
- Art for backgrounds and NFTs
- zoom backgrounds
- Video tutorials
- Creating more social media engagement
- Creating a Twitter account and promoting further
- Creating interviews with custodians and participants, such as Lisa, Eric and Red on Community Stories podcast
- Further promote it on Fireside, future Pomelo seasons, Fractal Apple and more
- Offer Cignals tool for fun games such as ‘Most inspiring speech’, ‘Best lore’ and more
A community of cosmic explorers and intergalactic heroes who play fractal consensus games to create wonderful extropy across the universe!
An introduction to some of our favorite games and a philosophical exploration of how games can create profound benefits for all!
Ready, set, go! How the emerging innovations of GameFi and Gamification can help everyone play together to enjoy more wonderful experiences with greater independence!