This is an early draft document intended to suggest and clearly define potential uses of the Eden ƒractal interim consensus process. See for the full proposalConsensus
This consensus process provides a formal way for the community to express a collective opinion. Please be sure to carefully read the related notes from the consensus proposal to below and to better understand potential uses of this processLimitations of the Interim Consensus Process
- Expressing Opinions
- Issuing EDEN tokens
- Changing meeting time
- Video on camera rules
- Qualifying and approving builders to make profiles on EdenBuilders.org
- Qualifying eligibility for EDEN rewards on EdenTalk.com
- Create EDEN rewards bounty for content curation of More Equal Animals, ƒractally whitepaper, etc…
Much more will be added here soon….
Related Notes from the Consensus Proposal
- These consensus processes provide a formal ways for the community to express a collective opinion. Opinions may change over time. Proposals approved with this process do not in any way represent, constitute, or create legally binding contracts, promises, or obligations. All opinions are subject to change and each community member may voluntarily choose whether or not to interact with the community, consensus process, and proposals. The community may also voluntarily choose whether or not to interact with individuals. Opinions and proposals are not compulsory. Willing community members may choose to cooperate with this consensus process to express a shared opinion and all choices are made with their own volition and mutual consent. People who are interacting with this consensus process should understand the basic principles shared about smart contracts in More Equal Animals natural giving in Nonviolent Communication, and The Legal Standing of DAOs. For more details about this consensus process, see the draft articles about the limitations of the interim consensus process, potential uses of the interim consensus process, and the potentially upcoming Contributor Agreement. Please note that these documents are in early stages of development and will be updated soon.
- Vote signals are made on Consortium with the non-transferrable EDEN token. You cannot buy or sell votes. EDEN tokens have no monetary value and are simply representations of the community’s opinion that may change at any time with this process. As demonstrated in the ƒractally whitepaper, opinions are not property. EDEN tokens do not constitute a general partnership and do not provide any ownership, claims, or rights to any assets. EDEN tokens do not represent shares in a profit making endeavor, collective investment scheme, or anything similar. EDEN tokens are not securities and are solely used to foster the non-profit development of public goods for the benefit of all. Currently the only way to earn votes is by participating and reaching consensus in weekly meetings with the fractally process. Each EDEN token may provide one vote on Consortium and votes may be reused across different proposals. You can see the current amount and distribution of EDEN tokens here. This process should become nullified immediately if or when the EDEN token becomes transferrable. A new VOTES token may be created to serve the role as a non-transferable ote signaling token in the future. Votes will never be buyable or sellable and are always subject to change according to the opinions of community members.
What do you think?
Please share your thoughts in this google sheet (coming soon).