Nov 21, 2022 2:35 AM
Featured on home page?
AI summary 1
Last edited time
Nov 25, 2022 4:47 PM
- Host special events, such as ideathons
- Similar to how ENF partnered with Helios for the first ideathon, we could do a similar thing
- The prize could be much smaller
- Our unique value adds would be:
- Video production
- We can produce videos for each pitch with learning from Helios. There were many things that could be improved from the first ideathon to make better videos, including:
- video clips for each video
- We can produce great clips for each video
- We can also help promote the ideas on twitter, etc
- visual canvas
- video length
- music and production value
- was quite good but can be better
- overall entertainment. The ideathon was awesome, but compare it to the televised versions of shark tank, etc. We can do it with dynamic camera angles, exciting music, short form episodes, clips, on a more recurring basis, showing off the unique powers of EOS and Eden and fractal cooperation, etc
- Pioneering decentralized governance with Eden+Fractal
- We can do it live and iterate quickly.
- For example, we can do it on a monthly basis for $1k or $10k of total prizes. Rather than a 6 month process for 125k. We can iterate with and try out many different processes.
- Then we can also document our work so far and show how other communities can repeat this
- Other special events could include:
- parties with Alien Worlds and WAX community,
- fractal dj,
- gaming events,
- music events
- consensus games
During the EOS Fireside Chat on November 23rd, Chris Barnes provides a review of the ideathon and said that instructions coming soon for other people to start more ideathons (19:06).