This page provides an overview of Eden Fractal’s Anniversary special events and games. Please note that this page is a work in progress and we’ll update it soon. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- Agenda and timing
- Fractal DJ
- What is Fractal DJ?
- What music should i share?
- What is Speeches?
- How to Play
- Related Posts
- Fractal DJ
Agenda and timing
- Welcome - 30 mins
- Breakout rooms - 55 minutes
- Alien Worlds and EdenFractal.com Updates- 5 minutes
- Fractal DJ - 10 minutes in second breakout room
- Speeches - 45 minutes in community room (all in one room)
- Open discussion + Party!
We’ll play two games after the breakout rooms: Fractal DJ and Speeches. Both games showcase the immense potential for communities to cooperate with fractal consensus games while sharing amazing experiences.
What is Fractal DJ?
Fractal DJ is an exciting new social game where players compete to share amazing music with each other. Each player will rank who shared the best music during the breakout rooms. Each person will play songs for one minute each and rank using the Fractal processes with Fractalgram.
What music should i share?
You can share your music in any way. For example, you can:
- Sing a song
- Play a musical instrument
- Share youtube link in the chat
- Play your song on your phone
- Share youtube video
- Players will use Fractalgram to determine the rankings of Fractal DJ just like we do in weekly breakout rooms. You can learn how to use Fractalgram here. If nobody know how to use fractalgram in the room, then you can use the zoom chat to reach consensus.
- After forming consensus, post your results in the new topic called Fractal DJ in the Eden Fractal telegram group.
- Participants have to vote from Level 6 - Level 1 (considering Level 6 as the highest possible vote). Then the results are determined.
We’re giving out 50 EOS and amazing fractal NFTs for the first Fractal DJ games!
- EOS will be sent to all players who reach consensus and will be distributed according to the fibonacci ratio, just like during normal breakout rooms
- All players who reach consensus will receive an NFT
- The NFT will include Fractal DJ art and Gudasol’s one year special edition fractal apple football cosmic surfer remix
What is Speeches?
Speeches is a new social game where players compete to share inspiring, amusing, or otherwise extraordinary speeches!
How to Play
Everyone has an opportunity to share a speech about Eden Fractal and tell us about their special experiences in the community. The game would be played in a community room and each player will have about 2-3 mins to tell their speech.
- Theme: Who can share the most inspiring speech about Eden Fractal?
- For example, you can discuss how EF has affected your life or where you’d be without eden fractal or your vision for EF or anything around this topic. Other suggestions that might inspire the speech are:
- what do you want to see for Eden next year?
- What were you most grateful about this past year at Eden Fractal?
How to share Audio in Zoom: Click on Share screen>Advanced tab>Computer Audio
Judges will rank two questions:
- Who shared the most inspiring speech?
- Who shared the most amusing speech?
The judges for the inspiring and amusing speeches game will be everyone participating in the event and the voting will happen in Slido. For the inspiring speech game the formula calculation will be in the Cignals spreadsheet. The Amusing speech doesn’t go in the spreadsheet, instead would be a one person - one vote system which would be all collected as a vote in Slido.
Link to Slido event: https://app.sli.do/event/j8FpumQhvhssdvRv1ptcxu
The prizes will be 150 EOS + NFTs. Below is an overview of the ranking process and prizes:
- 50 EOS for the most amusing speeches
- 100 EOS for the most inspiring speeches
- There will be 6 winners in each game and the EOS will be split amongst top 6 winners of each in fibonnaci ratio
- Votes will be input via slido ranking polls, then manually organized into signals spreadsheet
- The amusing speeches will be ranked in slido with a one person one vote formula
- The inspiring speeches will be votes in slido
- Cignal Power is calculated with the following formula: Average Rank over the past 12 weeks multiplied by the Delegate Multiplier. Each delegate seat over the past 12 weeks adds a 50% multiplier.
The one year anniversary of Eden Fractal is a fun-filled event with new consensus games. The event will begin with a welcome presentation that will serve as an introduction to the event and activities.
After the welcome presentation, players will move into the breakout rooms for the first game, Fractal DJ. This game will last for 10 minutes in total, with each participant getting 30 seconds to showcase their music. The judges for this game will be the participants in the breakout rooms, and the prizes include 50 EOS and a special edition NFT by Douglas.
The second game, Speeches, will take place in the community room and will last for 45 minutes. In this game, participants will share inspiring speeches about EF, with judges ranking the most inspiring and amusing speeches. Voting will be done through Slido and Google Sheets. Prizes will include EOS and NFTs. The top six winners of each category will receive prizes in a Fibonacci ratio. The event will also feature an open discussion and a party, which will last for 30 minutes each. This will provide participants with an opportunity to network and socialize, creating a fun and engaging atmosphere.
We’re excited to celebrate the experiences we’ve shared and progress made by Eden Fractal in the past year, while also innovating together to help communities cooperate. Thanks so much for playing and all of your help, we really appreciate it! Happy anniversary and go Eden Fractal! 🙌🏽 🥳 🙏🏽