This article provides an introduction to Tropics, a new Cagendas mini-game. Please note that this article is an early work in progress and will be updated soon. Enjoy!
Table of Contents
- T62: Eden Fractal Tropics
- EF 62: New Topics Game!
- EF 59: The Future of Cagendas
- Related Posts
T62: Eden Fractal Tropics
Let’s play a new kind of Cagenda mini game called Tropics! 🦒
Here’s how we can start: I’ll share a list of potential topics and agenda items in a notion page, as we discussed during EF 59: The Future of Cagendas. I’ll give anyone who has earned at least 100 respect points full access as a guest on the notion page, so you can write in your own topics or make comments on anyone else’s. I’ll also create a slido poll with all the topics on the list and we’ll change the topic depending on the slido vote, so everyone can vote for which ever topic they want to discuss the most and we can change our discussion topic in real-time throughout the meeting according to the will of the community.
How can communities optimize meetings? We pioneer a fractal Cagendas game with topic databases for real time coordination! 🌺 🦒
How will we share the greatest story of all time? We step into the arena to play Cagendas, a social coordination game that helps communities sync up for creative collaboration! 🥁 🌎 ✨
We followed up on the 59th Eden Fractal meeting with the Tropics games using the following notes:
- We can start using the Eden Fractal Topics database linked above
- We’ll still play Cagendas on Consortium and can choose Tropics as a cagendas topics in future meetings
- Eventually we can further integrate notion into our EOS workflow
- I started to use this as personal system for other meetings in notion and it works well so far
- Anyone can PM me their email address if they’d like to be added as a guest with access to writing on Eden Fractal Tropics
- We want to curate our garden well I plan to limit guests to people who have earned at least 100 respect points
- Soon I’ll also create a typeform inflow where anyone can propose tropics
- I can also create a page for each community member in the EF Community Center, which will allow you to create content there.
- One unique benefit of this is that it can allow you to sync your content to Eden Fractal Topics so that other guests cannot edit your topics
- I tested this with Dogman’s Topic and it works well
- There are many exciting opportunities for automation and meetings database workflows in the future
A collaborative productivity app that allows communities to create notes, databases, to-do lists, wikis, and more
A social coordination game that helps communities create agendas, choose discussion topics, and make decisions together.
Vlalendas is a Cagendas game to help communities create agendas, allocate time, and choose discussion topics.
Communities can cooperate more effectively by creating an agenda for group activities. Communities are pioneering new ways to create agendas together to maximize benefit for all!