Tutorials to help individuals & communities cooperate as effectively as possible
Test to see if I can add mp3 or gif file into safari url
Try doing it with display capture with cropped out menu bar and obs and safari screen all in one screeen and doing it live rather than with screenshots
Also try it with two separate recording, one for my face and one for the screen capture . Then I can edit the face over the screen at various parts but don’t need to do it for the whole thing
Tag Toby and Mark when sharing the tutorial
Re-add the following three things:
- FIND THE SAFARI TABS with Streamdeck, OBS, and much more. Closed on June 30th. Started on i think June 27th or 28th
- Also open this second set of tabs with the search term beautiful plants. This is the example presentation within the presentation and it is a good idea to set it as a second window capture input source in OBS and run through it after showing it.
- Screenshots are already in the fractal tutorial icloud folder. Add these to the first presentation above
Using Video & Audio Files in Your Browser
Remember to showcase the fact that you can use videos, gifs, and audio in the video with files directly into the browser. This is helpful for both me and the audience to remember. This is an excellent feature that i should use more often.
- It’s so much better than youtube in many cases, because there is no Youtube UI- just the video in full screen size.
- It is not possible to do full screen in youtube with the current set up , unless is do a bunch of manual cropping in obs which isn’t efficient. This
- With uploading files directly to the browser, the visuals can become more visually and auditorially engaging during presentations