The Eden community has been deliberating to find the best ways to set agendas during weekly meetings. On October 19th, Vlad proposed the following agenda and proposal system:
This article includes resources about Vlad’s proposal, including:
- Consortium Poll
- Video Introduction from Vlad
- Proposal Discussions in Discord
- Detailed feedback from Tadas and Dan
- Reasoning from Vlad
- More from Vlad
- Related Posts
1. 15 min for announcements/updates concerning everyone. Max 5 min per person, or person can delegate to moderator to announce.
2. 1 hour max, councils discuss and vote on proposals one by one. Proposals are listed on Consortium in order prioritized by EDEN token holders.
3. Wild west, anyone can stay to hangout as long as they wish.
Discord Post and Responses:
More From Vlad
Vlad made the following post before Eden ƒractal Week 22:
Communities can cooperate more effectively by creating an agenda for group activities. Communities are pioneering new ways to create agendas together to maximize benefit for all!
Vlalendas is a system to help communities create agendas, allocate time amongst priorities, and choose discussion topics. Vlad’s proposal helped inspire Vlalendas.
A powerful voting application that helps communities make decisions, signal their opinions, and measure consensus. Vlad created and develops Consortium.